My mom has made me laugh,
wiped my tears,
hugged me tight,
watched me succeed,
seen me fall,
cheered me on,
kept me going strong,
and DROVE ME CRAZY at times
Moms are a promise from God that you will have a friend forever!
Put this on your status if you love your mom,
whether she's here with you, or in Heaven.
AMEN!
This is something that's going around on Facebook. I not only put it on my status, I wanted to put it somewhere more permanent. I am so grateful for all that my mom has done for me, my brother, and now my kids. I love her with every part of my being and cannot imagine what my life will be like after God calls her home.
I said at my rehearsal dinner speech that if I could be half the mother, wife, and woman she is, the people around me would be very lucky.
I'm still trying ~ She has some really big shoes. And I have no idea how I'm going to fill them.
No comments:
Post a Comment