Halloween was pretty low-key this year. Our neighborhood didn't do anything in the way of getting together like we did the last couple of years, which I'm hoping is because Halloween was on a Wednesday.
Really???? I think we should start a petition that designates the last Saturday of October, Halloween.
I mean, if we can celebrate presidents' birthdays on random days, Halloween should be a breeze.
I'll keep you posted on how that works out for me.
Anyway, about a month ago while at Wal-Mart, M spotted a Bat Girl costume and had to have it.
It was adorable, so I splurged the 20 bucks and got it.
J had mentioned he wanted to be a ninja, and I was resigned to the fact that theme costumes for the kids would no longer be. However, once he realized she was going to be a superhero, he changed his mind and decided he'd go as Batman.
I was thrilled because he already has the costume that was a hand-me-down from Baby Joe.
I was thrilled because he already has the costume that was a hand-me-down from Baby Joe.
But, he changed his mind.
Daddy would be Batman and he would be Robin.
Daddy would be Batman and he would be Robin.
In keeping with the theme, I would go as Catwoman.
Never mind that we didn't go anywhere. We all dressed up.
They walked the neighborhood and I passed out candy.
And here we are:
THE GOTHAM CITY POSSE
Aren't we cool?
Robin thinks so!
And one more of the superheroes together.
No comments:
Post a Comment