GO AWAY!
I've always been one of those people that like the rain. So when we got the call to move to Oly, I was more than excited. We were going back to the West Coast and a little rain wasn't going to stop us. The truth is that there's other parts of the country that get more inches of rain per year than we do, but they get them all in a few months. Our drizzles go on and on for what seems like forever. As a matter of fact, it's been raining on a regular basis since October.
Since our move here, I've heard it said several times that summer doesn't start until July. I was hoping they were exaggerating.
And then this morning I looked outside and saw what is perhaps the most telling picture of all:
I hate to complain about the weather when otherwise living here has been a wonderful experience for our family.
I don't know how long it'll last --
both the rain and our status as denizens of the Evergreen State.
I just hope we see some sunshine before the moving trucks roll up.
Amen! Bring on the sunshine!!
ReplyDeleteCute post, Pati. We'll get summer weather...eventually.(=
ReplyDelete