Tuesday, September 8, 2009

These Boots Really Were Made for Walking

Uh, about that marathon I was attempting to run a few posts AND months ago...not gonna happen. I started out strong, inspired, ready to take on the blogging world and then just like that, I pooped out.

At last reading, the footwear was all laced up and ready to go, what I didn't realize then was that said footwear was completely inappropriate for the task at hand. Instead of the running shoes needed for that marathon, I laced up what seems to be a fabulous pair of boots made for the sole purpose of looking good -- oh, and walking. Not being one to give up style for comfort, that's exactly what I'm going to do.

M's blog, The Booty Queen Chronicles, is at a publishing halt until God knows when. J's blog never even got started. There is way too much ground to cover on a daily basis and to think that I'm going to do it in three different places, well, that's just way out of my league.

Better to walk and look good doing it than to run, run, run and fall flat on my butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment