These boots were made for walking and I'm attempting to run a marathon...just two weeks ago I didn't know what a blog was. Last night I sat down and created two. One for M and one for the family. I plan to create one for J as soon as I can think of a clever title for it -- This is my first post, and I'm still not exactly sure what I'm getting into. I feel kind of stupid doing it. From my understanding, a blog is a sort of online diary, right? If that's the case, a Word document would serve the same purpose, especially since I'm not really interested in anyone but me, D, and someday the kids reading it. Somehow, though, the "potential" of having it out there for the world to see makes it more exciting. Makes it more of a challenge to myself to come up with interesting things to write about out of a sometimes not-so-interesting day. Maybe it will open up my eyes and see things from other perspectives -- maybe not..I've kept a diary/journal off and on for a good part of my life and this is just another vehicle to keep that up.
I'm all laced up...on your mark, get set, GO !!
No comments:
Post a Comment