My black thumb isn't so black after all. Back in May M and I threw a couple of seeds into a planter box. Less than three months later, that up there is what it looks like. So far the lettuce is the only thing we've been able to harvest, and we have lettuce to give away! It's been fun stepping outside our door empty handed and coming back with what's for dinner.
I put the picture below up on Instagram with the caption of "Is that a cucumber, or are you just happy to see me?"
Upon further review, it's not a cucumber. It's squash. Whether or not it's happy to see me is a rhetorical question, but I'm certainly happy to see it! I'll be even more happy if we get some tomatoes.
D had to trim it down yesterday because it's getting unruly. There are all kinds of life forms being one with nature on that little plot. And, frankly, it grosses me out some.
It truly is a
No comments:
Post a Comment