Hello February ~ Wow. Where did January go without me as much as stopping by to say hello?One of my things to do this year ~ not a resolution so much as a decision ~ was to get the house organized. Yeah, I know, that's my "thing" each and every day, but that's my excuse for where I've been and it's been so much fun. I'm a junkie. I love order. An organized closet brings me great, great joy.
I stumbled upon this blog,and it's been really nice to know that there are other neurotic folks like me out there. She puts me to shame, really, but that's okay.
I thought I knew pretty much there is to know on this here topic, but to my chagrin, I've learned a new thing or two by reading it.
I used to put things off until I organized this or that or that, but I've come to the conclusion that organizing is a journey...I may never have the whole house organized at once, and that too is okay.
So, without further ado, I'm back. I'll organize AND blog just like I've been doing since I started this here ol' manuscript almost two years ago. Because if there's anything I love almost as much as an organized closet, it's a good blog entry.
Almost.
No comments:
Post a Comment