I like cookies. As a matter of fact, I really like cookies. Making them, not so much. I have made cookies before. Mostly the kind that are broken off of a prepackaged block and thrown in the oven.
On Sunday, I wanted to make cookies. And I had the kids join in the fun.
We kneaded the dough,
On Sunday, I wanted to make cookies. And I had the kids join in the fun.
We kneaded the dough,
and after a quick run to Bed, Bath & Beyond to get a rolling pin which I didn't know was missing, we cut them out.
Speaking of lame, I went to a cookie exchange that same evening. I got all dressed up to attend this lovely holiday affair. There was food and drinks, games, friends, and fun. The only thing missing: cookies. At least from me.
I didn't bake any. I didn't take any. I didn't want any.
Thank you Ladies, but me and my elves have all the cookies we need at home.
No comments:
Post a Comment