Wednesday, May 26, 2010

One Wish

If I had one wish it would be that just for a couple of minutes I had absolutely nothing to do. Every single moment of every day there's potential for something to be done. It doesn't mean it gets done, it just means that if I'm not doing it, it and its many counterparts will be waiting to get done eventually. Something's always gotta give around here because If I'm doing this then that is being neglected.

Yesterday I had an awful migraine and so I sat on the couch doing pretty much nothing all morning. It's at times like that, when nothing is getting done, that I realize how much I do do throughout the day.

All right. My minute for complaining is done. I think I'll take another to do nothing before I set off for the next 60 to complete my chores.

No comments:

Post a Comment